Monday, February 3, 2014

End of January, weeks 4 & 5

The last two weeks of January were really tough, I attended 2 funerals, went to 3 job interviews and had 1 revelation - I need to pay more attention. Attention is costly though, but what I've come to realize is that not paying attention costs me a whole heck of a lot more. In looking at my recent choices and the outcomes it’s clear that better choices could have been made- but I ask myself had I made those seemingly better choices would it have brought me happiness? More success? Fortunately I will never know because where I am now is where I am supposed to be. In everything we must seek the goodness in it, squeeze out the meaning and learn what it is that we are supposed to from the experience. Looking back is like looking through a new set of eyes, you can more of the big picture. I challenge myself to be present in this moment now and look within to see without.

No comments:

Post a Comment